Monday, November 2, 2009

What's coming this week?!



Hey everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY MONDAY!

LETS MAKE IT A GREATTTT WEEK!


I am back from NY!!! I know, I said they're would be alot of pics and hauls and things, but I didn't get to go shopping like I wanted to! IT'S ALLLLLLL GOOOOD! I can go to NY whenever I want! So don't be mad @ me! LOL!

I am happy to be home, even though I love the city...I LOVE MY HOUSTON TOO! :-)


ANYWHOOO!!

I have some GREAT hauls for you all this week!! (haha, that rhymed!...a lil bit. lol)

....they re-shipped my E.L.F Cosmetics (READ: ON BLAST!..below.) so that haul will be coming hopefully by the end of the week!!


I have my H&M haul for you all..which is only two skirts..but they are FAB!!!


I also ordered a M-A-C pigment off of Ebay...

YESS EBAY!, I AM NOT PAYING $21.00 for EYESHADOW!!! NOTTT!! LOL...got it for $10.89 :-)


I also ordered the GLITTERATI GLITTER CREAM Palette from NYX and the "BLACK BEAN" JUMBO PENCIL from NYX as well, from http://mscuppycakes.com/! (LOVE LOVE LOVE HER SITE!!)

ALSO,
Your MUST READS for the week!!
:-)


I have so many things coming in the mail, I have lost track! Thats a SHAME! lol






Well, STAY TUNED YA'LL!




I'm gonna do a video today about my trip so, make sure you check http://youtube.com/duchessofcheap09!






MUAH!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Ideas, && Things!