Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just wait and see...

Hey ya'll...I have been super busy lately! That's why the posting has been sparse. SORRYYYY...I should be back up and running with all my finds by SUNDAY!!
Please stay tuned!
HELLO NEW BLOG FOLLOWERS! I SEE YOU!!! MUAH!
tt Pictures, Images and Photos
I've been trying to find a good stable job for the past 2 weeks...I JUST WANNA WORK! DANG!
I went to the M-A-C counter @ Dilliards in the Galleria today and got an application...the manager gave me major compliments on my eyes, so I was EXCITED already!! She said they were hiring for FREELANCE artists...I thought "Hey, It's M-A-C...take what you can get!" I am excited about bringing my application in tomorrow!!! Wish me luck ya'll!
Working for M-A-C is a GREAT opportunity!!!
MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Ideas, && Things!