Sunday, November 8, 2009

**FAKE M.A.C!**

Ya'll, I feel so STOOOPID...lol
I went an ordered some "MAC" pigment off of ebay, (guess I was being TOO cheap huh?!) and I find out today from a very reliable makeup artist, that the pigment is indeed a KNOCKOFF!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo mad, and happy that I didn't spend too much on it! I only spent $10.89...I know now that if I want quality, I have to spend a lil' more money to get it...I am soooo mad!
I SHOULD'VE KNOWN THERE WASN'T A PIGMENT CALLED LAVENDER!!!!!!
I feel soo dumb! don't judge me ya'll, I didn't know!!! LOL
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT, ORDER "M.A.C" makeup from EBAY!
IT IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!
I am going to post pics of how you can tell it's fake but here is a video explaining how to spot FAKE M.A.C:
MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Ideas, && Things!