Sunday, November 15, 2009

SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!

It has been such a LONGGGG, busy weekend for me...filling out job applications, shopping, family time...JUST CRAZY!!
I have neglected my blogging duties!!! :-( SORRY!
I have a HUGE, i mean, HUGEEEEEEE haul coming for you guys this week!!!!
I am trying to decide if I should spread it all out during the week or just hit y'all with it on Monday?!?!?! Whatcha think?! I'll decide soon!
I am also going to start my "MAKEUP on the CHEAP" series this week also, so stay tuned for that, and there's going to be about 3 videos this week so STAY TUNED!!!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!!
HELLO NEW FOLLOWERS!! :-)
MUAH!
Coming this week:
NYX haul
MsCuppyCakes haul
MAC haul
"MAKEUP on the CHEAP" video series @
MACY's haul
JustIn Fashions haul
Charlotte Russe Haul
AND MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
KISSEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Ideas, && Things!