Saturday, November 28, 2009

NYX Glitterati Glitter Cream Palette

Hey everybody!
Hi new followers!!! :-) I SEE YOU!!!
Hope everyone's holiday was wonderful!
I'm so stuffed off of leftovers, it ain't even funny! LOL
Anywhoo, I know I have been promising hauls and things, but I have been soooooo busy now doing music and trying to find a J-O-B! LOL
I am gonna try to post more often, so I am sorry!
I'm headed out of town today, so I wanted to do a review on this NYX Glitterati Glitter Cream Palette...
I got mine in the mail about 2 weeks ago from www.mscuppycakes.com for $10.00, $2 less than the NYX website, and I absoulutely love this palette. The only problem is that with glitter comes a whole lotta mess!!! It gets everywhere and its hard to get off! Other than that, the colors are very vivid and the creamy texture underneath helps the glitter to stick to your eyes..just be careful not to get glitter into your eye! :-)
Here's the palette:
Photobucket
Photobucket
The colors look exactly like this..very bright!
If you order, or have this palette, post it down there and give me your review!
MUAH!!!

2 comments:

  1. I simply love NYX products!! Great blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn I cant stop looking at this palette, such pretty colors! Can you do a review of the profusion 78 palette, would love to see what u got from Ross!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, Ideas, && Things!