Saturday, November 7, 2009

ALL THINGS PURPLE: TAGGED!

Mz. More over at The Glamorous Gleam
Tagged me to take pics of 7 PURPLE things in from my room!
Don't really own alot of purple, but here's what I found!!!
Photobucket
Purple Wrap Skirt from H&M
Photobucket
Amethyst (Purple) Necklace from Charming Charlies
Photobucket
Purple Cashmere Sweater (COMFY) from Dillards
Photobucket
THIS IS THE FAKE M.A.C PIGMENT!!...BUT IT'S PURPLE SO I'M GOING TO KEEP IT UP! LOL READ "FAKE MAC" ABOVE!!
Photobucket
Miss Mary J. Blige in all purple OCTOBER 2009 issue of ESSENCE MAG
Photobucket
Purple Lysol Can!
haha
Photobucket
MY FAVVVVE purple t-shirt!!!
Now I have to tag my fave blogs to do the same!
This time I want ya'll to take pics of 7 "PINK" things in your room!!!
I TAG ALLLLL THE BLOGS I FOLLOW AND WHO FOLLOW ME!!!!
:-)

2 comments:

  1. I loveeee your Blog!!!!

    Pls check out our Fashion Style & Celebrity Gossip Blog!

    www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award you can find it on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, Ideas, && Things!