Sunday, November 22, 2009

The She Space: AboutFace Cosmetics

Hello Readers!
I wanted to show you guys the pigments I bought from The She Space.com!
They are a nice dupe for MAC's STYLE BLACK mineralized shadows!
I bought 3 for $3.50 each + S&H (which was realllly cheap!), they should be in anyday now!
Here are the MAC Shadows:
M-A-C BLUE FLAME
Photobucket
M-A-C CINDERFELLA
Photobucket
M-A-C YOUNG PUNK
Photobucket
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the pigments that I bought:
Photobucket
SHARDS OF GLASS
Photobucket
STOLEN SOUL
Photobucket
LUCKY CHARM
They are almost very similar to the MAC shadows, I don't have money for MAC's $19.50 eyeshadows, so this is the NEXT BEST THING!
Love these pigments, can't wait to get them in the mail!!!
I will post swatches soon!!
MUAH!!
visit The She Space @

1 comment:

  1. i bought these too! i was disappointed in person. they were much more black than depicted. not much shimmer. still a good price. they won't go to waste! using as liners

    ReplyDelete

Comments, Ideas, && Things!