Thursday, September 24, 2009

SORRY! && "SPLURGE!(store of the week)"

I know I didn't do "Dirt Cheap Wednesdays" yesterday, and for that I apologize! :-)
It will resume next wednesday!


Anywhoo!! It's time for the SPLURGE! store of the week!!!
This week's store is:
Neiman Marcus
(For Makeup! lol)
Photobucket
For my makeup needs, me and my mom shop @ the Bobbi Brown counter....even though its on the expensive side, like I said in a previous post "ONLY THE BEST TOUCHES THIS FACE!" :-) *smile*

The Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick
"Honey"
Price: $40.00
Photobucket

Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Duo
"Cement/Smoke"
Price: $20.00
Photobucket

Bobbi Brown Lip Pencil
"Chocolate"
Price: $20.00
Photobucket

Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Eyeliner
Price: $21.00
Photobucket
Total Shopping Trip Price:
$101.00 plus tax!
on just 4 things!!!
AAAAHHHH! lol
That's why we don't buy all of this at once! :-)
I love Bobbi Brown, it lasts a loooooong time and its GREAT for my face!
UP NEXT:
My inexpensive face regimen!!!
KISSEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Ideas, && Things!