Thursday, September 17, 2009

LATE NIGHT HAIR TALK...


Hello Readers!

Welcome back to my blog!

Tonite in "LATE NIGHT HAIR TALK", I am featuring the NEXXUS && CHI products as well as the BABYLISS triple barrel iron!


SO LETS GET STARTED!!! :-)


I used my Babyliss Iron to achieve this look today:

Photobucket


CUTE RIGHT?!?!

I KNOW! LOL


Anywhoo..Here is the NEXXUS and CHI products that work so well for me!

ENJOY!


Photobucket

NEXXUS THERAPPE SHAMPOO

Price: 13.99

TARGET

Photobucket

NEXXUS HUMECTRESS CONDITIONER

Price: $13.99

TARGET

Photobucket

NEXXUS HUMECTRESS LUXE LEAVE IN SPRITZ

Price: $9.99

TARGET

::UPDATE::

[ALL OF THESE NEXXUS PRODUCTS CAN BE FOUND FOR 8.99 @ WALMART!!]

Photobucket

CHI Iron Guard

Price: $12.99

TARGET


ALL of these products have worked GREAT for my hair!!!

They're not really all that cheap..but they last a LONG time..so you don't have to keep buying them over and over.

(I'm letting you all know what works for MY hair...every product DOES not work for everybody! -little disclaimer- lol)


THANKS FOR READING

View video review w/ BabyLiss Triple Barrel Iron
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL @:



KISSEZZZ!!

Photobucket
OH && P.S...if you are wondering why I do my hair talks so late, its because I have rehearsals with my group on tuesdays and thursdays so on those days, all posts will be done when I have free time, which is usually @ night! :-)
Bare with me ya'll!
I'm postin' everyday!
MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Ideas, && Things!