Monday, September 14, 2009

My Closet Mondays!



Hello Readers! I am back with another post today...I am going to do "My Closet Mondays" EVERY Monday night to follow this one.

Brief Explanation: I will be letting you all into my closet to show you the "cheap" finds that I bought that day or the previous week!

Soooo.. LETS GET STARTED!



I had one of the BEST shopping days today with my mom! Some of the things are simple pieces but its the IDEA that I have for them that counts!

We got soooo much stuff (clothing, shoes, accessories, hair products, etc.) all under $300.

Here's some of the items I got!

(I couldn't find all of the items on the Internet...so I took pics of them instead!) :-)

*F.Y.I--EVERYTHING LOOKS BETTER WHEN ITS ON YOU...NEVER just LOOK at something and say "ew!" ALWAYS TRY IT ON!!!*


First Store: -ROSS-
Photobucket
HypNotik Gray Drape Dress
Price: $11.99!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Anne Michelle Gold Booties
Price: $14.99!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Anne Michelle Black Studded Sandal Pump
Price: $15.99!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Anne Michelle Black Leather Pumps
Price: $14.99!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nine West Black Leather Pumps
Price: $27.99!


Second Store: -TARGET-
Photobucket
HiP High Intensity Pigments
"Showy"
"Flamboyant"
"Riotous"
Price: $5.25! each!
Photobucket
Micheal Jackson Commemorative Tee!
Price: $9.99!


Third Store: -TJ MAXX-
Photobucket
Babyliss Ceramic Porcelain Waver
Price: $20.00!
Photobucket
Soprano Black Tunic Zipper Top
Price: $12.99
That's your look into my closet for today folks!
Stay tuned next Monday for more!
KISSEZ!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Ideas, && Things!