Thursday, September 24, 2009

Forever Wish Video Look (RE-CREATED!)

I did another makeup re-creation look today ya'll!
It's a look that Steven Coleman did for me for my group's videoshoot in April 2009!
His Website:
Here is the original look:
Photobucket
Photobucket
&& the man behind the look!
Photobucket
The look Re-Created!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PRODUCTS I USED:
Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick
"Honey"
True Match Powder
"Neutral"
Jordana Easyliners in
"Black"
&
"Seagreen"
HIP High Intesity Pigments
"Riotous"
&
"Brazen"
Clinique Eyeshadow Pallete
"Bewitched"
Maybelline Great Lash
"Blackest Black"
Bobbi Brown Lip Pencil
"Chocolate"
Liplicious Lip Gloss
"Whipped Vanilla"
I love love LOVE this look! And I think I did it justice!
Thanks for reading!
SEE THE TUTORIAL VIDEO ON:
or to your right on the video reel!
KISSEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Ideas, && Things!