Monday, September 21, 2009

My Closet Mondays! (updated)

Okay so, I went shopping this weekend with my mother && we got soooooo much CUTE stuff for soooooo cheap!
Now that's my kind of shoppin'!
[UPDATED W/ PICS!]
But here are the stores we shopped at!
All Stores located on Harwin Dr. in Houston Tx.
JustIn
Photobucket
Leatherette Military Jacket
$25.50
Photobucket
Just some basic pieces
Gray Maxi Dress
Long sleeve gray tshirt
Shirt = $3.99
Gray Dress = $15.99
Photobucket
Black ruffle skirt
Price: $13.50
Charming Charlie Finale
Photobucket
All this jewelry cost under $50!!!
Here are close ups of the rings!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All rings under $15!!
The Denim Shop
Photobucket
Distressed Jeans
Price:$26.99
Photobucket
Plaid Button Down Shirt
Price: $14.00
Like I said before...it AIN'T about WHAT you wear, its about HOW you wear it!
Labels aren't everything..
&& 9 times out of 10, you can buy the SAME pair of expensive jeans, shirts, or jewelry you want for wayyyyy less at a bargain store or on a sale rack!!
I mean c'mon forreal! Who is gonna know but you where you got your stuff??!!
But lemme tell ya'll, I am NOT ashamed...when I shop cheap, I am saving money and getting MORE things!! I'd rather get 10 things for $50 than 1 thing for the same price!!!
Okay, I think ya'll got the point!! :-)
Thanks for taking the time out to read my blog!
SMOOCHEZ!!!
lips bl Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Ideas, && Things!