Wednesday, September 9, 2009

---Dirt Cheap Wednesdays---



WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

LETS GET STARTED!


Explanation:

"Dirt Cheap Wednesdays"

Every Wednesday, I will spotlight a store and review some "dirt cheap" clothing, shoes, accessories, beauty finds, etc.

NOTE: When I say "dirt cheap", I am talking about price! :-)

I am going to start "Dirt Cheap Wednesdays" off with the products that I use!



Tonight's Spotlight Store is:
Photobucket
BEAUTY FINDS:
1. Johnson & Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion
Photobucket
Price: $4.59!
(the bottle is huge for the "dirt cheap" price!!)
My Personal Review:: It may be one of the newest of the Johnson & Johnson family but,
I LOVE THIS LOTION! I'm telling ya'll it is the best!
I have semi-dry skin and have tried everything from Olay to Suave, and sometimes you just have to go back to your roots. This lotion has my skin feelin' so soft and luscious..I cant get enough.
2. Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing ASTRINGENT
Photobucket
Price: $3.74!
(works wonders...definitely worth it!)
My Personal Review:: I always get compliments on my skin, this is the reason! I just simply wash my face with a moisturizing soap and pat dry then I apply a small amount of the astringent all around my face. It has been said to dry the skin out, that is why you re-apply moisture after you have put this on your face! :-)
3. VASELINE!
Photobucket
Price: $2.69!
My Personal Review:: People underestimate Vaseline. It can be used for everything! Its like the universal remote of beauty! Haha :-)
You can use Vaseline to:
Take off make-up
Moisturize face and body
Relieve chapped lips
&& the list goes on!
...When all else fails, GO BACK TO YOUR ROOTS! :-)...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLOTHING:
1.Norma Kamali Organic Cotton Tee
Photobucket
Price: $3.00!
My Personal Review:: I have this shirt in all three colors, pink, navy blue, and white. I throw them on when I have a studio day or just want to be comfy! I love the way the tee fits and feels. Very comfortable!
2.Smocked Strapless Jumpsuit
Photobucket
Price: $14.00!
My Personal Review: I am a huge fan of jumpsuits, I own 3 of them. :-)
Very comfortable and an easy outfit to accessorize and make FAB!
3. Miley Cyrus & Max Azria - Juniors Liquid Leggings
Photobucket
Price: $10.00!
My Personal Review: I chose these leggings because it too is a universal simple item of clothing, I love leggings and these are great for when you want to add an edge to any look. I'm young and always lookin' for something cute and funky! I'm also loving Miley's line at Wal-Mart...very cute clothing!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all for tonite folks!
I will be back next Wednesday for more "Dirt Cheap" Reviews!!!!
UP NEXT:
FRIDAY NIGHT GLAM SESSION!
LOVE YA!
MUAH!
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Ideas, && Things!