Monday, October 19, 2009

N.Y.X HAUL!

HEYYY YA'LL!
As promised, you guys will be gettin HAULS all through the week! I gotta go out with a bang before I stop posting for a whole week, due to my NY trip!!!!!! I will be taking plenty of pictures and recording lots of videos in NY so I will have lotssss of hauls and things when I get back! KEEPIN' IT CHEAP THOUGH PEOPLE!!!
You already know how the duchess does! :-)
ANYWHOOOOO!
To kick off the week:
ALL MY HOUSTONIANS!
Do you guys want cheap NYX products?!
Do you live near or in the West Oaks Mall area?
If yes, there is a store in the mall called "IMAGES", down by MACY'S, that has ALL of the JUMBO eyepencils, the entire liquid liner line, ALL the eyeshadow palettes, individual eyeshadows, lip glosses, lipsticks, and pigments!
YOU MUST GO!
DON'T go on the internet and spend ridiculous money on shipping & handling, when the entire line of NYX is in your own back yard! GET OF YO BUTT PEOPLE!!! haha!
Here's my purchases: (I already have ALOT of makeup, so I didn't buy much, its just a preview!)
Photobucket
NYX Liquid Eyeliner
"Electric Blue"
"Brown"
"White"
Price: $2.99 each
Price online: $5.00
(AND IT AIN'T A KNOCKOFF!)
Photobucket
NYX JUMBO Eyeliner Pencil
"MILK"
Price: $3.99
(This one is more than the website's price, but still a good deal beacuse there's no shipping and handling prices)
NYX Eyeliner Pencil
"SILVER"
Price: $1.99
(I bought this one from CLOTHESMAX on Harwin Dr. THEY CARRY JUST THE SKINNY PENCILS)
REMEMBER:
THERE IS A HAUL EVERYDAY THIS WEEK!
SO KEEP CHECKING BACK!!!!
:-)
MUAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Ideas, && Things!