Thursday, October 22, 2009

Almost that time! NYC!

Hey Everyone!!!
It's almost time for me to go on my trip!!!
This is the 4th HAUL post this week and I hope all my readers are enjoying my finds!!!
I will be posting all the links to how you can get some of the items in the "WHERE TO BUY" section on the top right corner of this page tomorrow night!
SO LETS GET STARTED!!
Tonite is gonna be just a random HAUL post, I went to like 4 diferrent stores (DOTS, TARGET, JUST iN, & CLOTHESMAX)
Photobucket
Black Pleather Booties
Price: $19.99
SUPER CUTE!
DOTS
Photobucket
Shirt Dress with Skirt Bottom
Price: $11.99
JUST IN on HARWIN DR.
Photobucket
Gray Jersey Skirt
Price: $10.99
CLOTHESMAX on HARWIN DR.
Photobucket
Black and Blue Checkered Shirt
Price: $14.99
TARGET
Blue Basic Long Sleeve Shirt
Price: $3.99
JUST IN on HARWIN DR.
Photobucket
Basic Purple Tank
Price: $1.99
CLOTHESMAX on HARWIN DR.
THANKS FOR READING!!
Sorry this post is so late!
I have been packing for my trip and I'm super busy!
MUAH!!!
TOMORROW:
ORLY MATTE NAIL POLISH REVIEW
STAY TUNED!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Ideas, && Things!