Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Look What I Found! (Mini Makeup HAUL)

VIEW VIDEO HERE:
Hello Readers!!!
Tonite, its a mini makeup haul, just going through some things that I found around my apartment and wanted to share with you all!
Go see the video for more! LINK ABOVE!
Photobucket
HiP High Intensity Pigments
"Dreamer"
Price: $5.25
Target
Photobucket
Milani Runway Eyes Eyeshadow
"Girls Love Pink"
Price: 4.75
CVS
Photobucket
Photobucket
Boots No7 Lip Glace
"Caramel"
"Tangerine Twist"
Price: $9.99
Target
Photobucket
Pixi Lip Blush
"Love"
Price: $18.99 (SPLURGE!)
Target
Photobucket
Victoria Jackson Vanity Kit (Fall Colors)
Price: $59.94 (Amazon Price)
I bought mine for $20.00 and it came with blotting pads, more eyeshadow, brow gel, and mascara...
&& find out how you can get it for the wholesale price!!! :-)
THANKS FOR READING!!!
Spread the word && Subsribe to my youtube channel!!!!!!!!!
MUAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Ideas, && Things!