Friday, October 23, 2009

NYC!!

Sorry I didn't get to the matte polish review today!
But here is the one I got,
ORLY MATTE
BLACK VINYL
Price: $4.99 @ SALLY'S (ON SALE)
Photobucket
Under the polish, I applied the
ORLY RUBBERIZED BONDER!
$5.99 @ SALLY'S (ON SALE)
I LOVE IT!!! (hopefully it lasts longer than expected!)
***UPDATE***
My nails have NOT chipped at all since applying the rubberized bonder before the matte polish! I am in LOVE with MATTE nails this fall!
GO AND GET IT LADIES!! MUAH!
ANYWHOOOOOOO!
My day has been CRAZY!!!
I have been running around EVERYWHERE, shopping and getting ready for tomorrow!!!!
Like I said before, I will not be posting a lot this week, if at all. :-(
Pictures, hauls, videos, and reviews will be back in FULL SWING next week!!!
THE DUCHESS OF CHEAP in NYC! :-)
New York City! Pictures, Images and Photos
MUAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Ideas, && Things!