Monday, October 5, 2009

IT'S FALL YA'LL!!! :-) (MY CLOSET MONDAYS!)

HAPPY MONDAY READERS!!
Okayyyyy!
It's my favorite season! (well Fall and Winter, lol)
Time to bring out the sexy sweater dresses, boots, cardigans, long sleeve t-shirts, vests, etc.!
I'm so excited, and I really think, being a Houstonian, we are always in this scorching heat so we can't wait for the cooler weather!!!! BUT! this is HOUSTON we are talking about, and we have some of the most unpredictable weather! lol
BRING ON THE COLD FRONTS!!! :-)

ANYWHOOOOOO, I have a VERY mini fall fashion haul today!
View Video Here:
Photobucket
La Vida Loca: Impression of "Viva La Juicy"
Price: $4.00
DOTS
Photobucket
Off White Block Bracelet
Price: $3.00
DOTS
Photobucket
Gold Floral Earrings
Price: $4.99
RUE21
Photobucket
One-shoulder stripe shirt
Price: $9.00
DOTS
Hope ya'll enjoyed my lil haul!
Thanks for reading!!!
MUAH!!!

1 comment:

Comments, Ideas, && Things!