Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Winter 2009 FAB FINDS!: HAUL

I have M.I.A with the hauls for a WHILE! But as Rihanna would say, "THE WAIT IS OVA!"...I have so many things to show you all!!
So scroll down because they're is PLENTY to read!!! LOL
I wanted to show you guys what I bought @ Marshalls, Forever 21, DOTS, and JustIn Fashions!! Most of these items were early Christmas gifts, and I will indicate which ones were below! :-)

:::MARSHALLS:::
Photobucket
Miss Sixty Bomber Leather Jacket
Price: $59.99 (Original Price: $99.99)
(GIFT FROM MY MOM!)
Photobucket
MICHAEL KORS Oversized Cardigan
Price: $49.99 (Original Price: $75)
:::JustIn FASHIONS:::
Photobucket
(BACK DETAIL)
Photobucket
Designed Hoodie
Price: $8.99 (STEAL!)
:::DOTS:::
Photobucket
(DETAIL)
Photobucket
Leatherette Boots
Price: $27.99
(GIFT FROM MY MOM!)
:::FOREVER 21:::
Photobucket
Leatherette Mini Skirt and Pants
Pants: $22.80
Skirt: $18.50
ENJOY!!! :-)

2 comments:

Comments, Ideas, && Things!