Wednesday, December 2, 2009

L.A Colors Glittering Starlet Palette: Claudette

I bought this palette from a store in West Oaks mall last week called IMAGEZ (see "NYX and MACY'S HAUL!") There was a WIDE variety of these palettes (different ones). They are very pigmented..I haven't used this palette yet but I can't wait to! :-)
Here is the palette and some swatches!!
Photobucket
Swatches w/ NO BASE or PRIMER underneath!!!
Photobucket
You can also find these on CHERRY CULTURE for $2.99 each!
The ONLY thing I DON'T like about this palette is that there a 3 red colors and I am not a big fan of RED eyeshadow! :-(
Other than that, its a STEAL and very good beginner shadow palette!
MUAH!!

4 comments:

  1. I almost bought these palettes this weekend but I'm hesitant to mess with so much glitter. It can get a bit messy for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. right!! me too! they are VERY glittery..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty. Are the shadows powder or gel/cream? I ordered the NYX Glitterati Glitter Cream Palette w/ my Cherry Culture Haul. Excited about that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are powder! oh cool! tell me how you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, Ideas, && Things!