Monday, December 21, 2009

E.L.F Studio HD Powder Review (PICS)

I received a request to do a review on the ELF Studio HD Powder (with pics) a while ago, sorry I am so late!
Photobucket
This powder is extremely soft and finely milled..
I dont apply it with the powder puff that comes with it, I use my retractable kabuki brush.
It's a WHITE powder but it does not go on WHITE, I really blends well with any skin color or type.
Definitely a cheaper alternative to its counterparts, (MAKEUP FOREVER HD Powder && MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Powder--> LOVE THIS! It's just expensive! lol)
I'm extremely impressed with this powder for the price, ONLY $6!!
Get yours today!
Photobucket
I can't really show pics of my face because, well, there's not really a difference! LOL
Photobucket
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Ideas, && Things!