Monday, January 11, 2010

The Duchess ♥'s M-A-C!

Hey everybody!
Hope ya'll had a good weekend!
I was in Lafayette this weekend for my cousin's bridal shower. My family and I had a great time stuffing our faces with gumbo and CAKE! LOL
Anywhoo, I went to the Acadiana Mall and to my surprise, Dillard's had a MAC counter! Whoooo!!!! I bought the Mineralize Skinfinish in "By Candlelight" from the Warm & Cozy Collection. I try to buy at least ONE thing from each collection as they are released.
Photobucket
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish "By Candlelight"
Price: $25.00+ TAX
Photobucket
BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to use it in a look! :-)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some more MAC products that I have purchased over the past 2 weeks:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I FINALLY got my Prep + Prime powder!!!
Price: 21.00 + TAX
**I absolutely ADORE this powder! It's one of the BEST products I've used! I've gotten tons of compliments on how soft and smooth my skin is, it works wonders! :-)**
Photobucket
Photobucket
MAC Duo (Magic, Mirth, Mischief) "Under Your Spell"
Price: 19.50 + TAX ordered from online store!
**Haven't used this yet, can't wait to though! :-)**
MUAH!

1 comment:

Comments, Ideas, && Things!