Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Coastal Scents Haul:

Hey Everybody!
I bought 3 brushes from http://www.coastalscents.com/ over the past week. I got the stippling brush, the large fan brush, and a lip/concealer brush (which I only use for lips, lol).
Photobucket
Photobucket
The stippling brush SHEDS like crazy when you first use it!!! After I washed it, it stopped shedding so much, but SHEESH! I was afraid I wouldn't have a 'brush' after that! :-)
I haven't tried my fan brush yet, and the lip brush is wonderful!
I bought all of the brushes for $14.00+tax & s+h...
The spray bottle is the brush cleaner I bought from CVS for $5.99!
MUAH!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Sweet Haul! Please share your results w/ the EOB gentle daily brush cleaner. I LOVE mine!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, Ideas, && Things!