Monday, January 4, 2010

ABOUTFACE Cosmetics

Hello Everybody!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I still can't believe its 2010!! My, how fast time flies!
ANYWHOOO, I finally am doing the review for ABOUTFACE/The She Space Cosmetics. I bought these eyeshadows a while ago but never showed y'all!
So here they are:
Photobucket
SHARDS OF GLASS (Silver), LUCKY CHARM (Purple), STOLEN SOUL (Blue)
Photobucket
These cost $3.95 each...
They are WAY more BLACK then I expected, being that on the website they look alot more vibrant so I got the idea from MAKEUP CRAZIE(http://1xellus1.blogspot.com/), to just use them as liners. Overall, I give these a 5 out of ten as far as eyeshadows go, but they do make a great black glittery liner! :-)
If you have these, let me know why you like/dislike them!!
MUAH!

1 comment:

  1. hmmm. This is why I usually only buy makeup from beauty brands that I really trust. Even if they weren't what you were expecting, the shadows still look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, Ideas, && Things!