Thursday, June 10, 2010

::::Earthly Body::::




Hey Everybody!!!!




It has been a LONNNNG time since I've done a post, but I have a little time on my hands so I made a video and this post!! (check BELOW for the video.) Anywhoo, I want to tell you guys about a product that I recently fell in LOVE with!! The brand is called "Earthly Body" and all the products are made from HEMP SEED. The website gives you an EXTENSIVE look into the use of hemp seed and oil, for all my people who like to "be in the know!" (http://www.earthlybody.com/)

I was recently at an Armstrong McCall hair show in Houston, and I first found these products in the VALUE section @ the back of the convention. I got a MAJOR deal on the lotions at only 1.00 a piece!! Original price: $5.99 CAN WE SAY STEAL???!!!! I got two scents: Dreamsickle and Skinny Dip. HEAVENLY fragrances and they have done wonders for my sensitive skin!
I don't know if they are available in stores but you can definitely order these lotions among other products @ the website listed above! Of course, all lotion and skin and body products aren't for everybody, I'm just telling you what works for me!!!
MUAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Ideas, && Things!