Saturday, February 6, 2010

Beyonce' *HEAT* Review

I AM....
...in LOVE with this fragrance, & not just because I am like the BIGGEST Beyonce' fan ever either!



MACY*S Website says:

Catch the fever with Beyonce' Heat, the first fragrance by Beyonce'. Sensual. Sexy. Sophisticated. Beyonce' Heat is an alluring, feminine fragrance featuring rare sensual flowers created for the new modern woman exuding confidence, sexiness and energy. Let yourself feel the heat!


Ingredients:
----------
Top Notes:
Red Vanilla Orchid

Neroli Orpur (orange tree blossoms)

Magnolia Delavayi

Blush Peach
--------
Middle Notes:

Honeysuckle Nectar

Almond Macaroon

Creme De Musk
---------
Base Notes:

Giant Sequoia Milkwood

Tonka Bean

Modern Amber

----------------------------------------------------------------------
My Mini Review:

Beyonce' has done it again!! I purchased this last night, Feb. 5, at Macy*s after first testing it on my wrist. I immediately fell in LOVE with this scent. It's sweet, yet sexy, sassy, and a little spicy and warm. All of the fragrance notes blend together in PERFECT harmony. The price is reasonable at $60.00 +tax (splurge for me..lol), and I got a free bag with my purchase as well. If you are as much of a "perfume addict" as I am, then you absolutely need to add this scent to your collection.
ENJOY!
muah!
~Catch the FEVER~



http://www.beyonceparfums.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Ideas, && Things!