Monday, March 22, 2010

What's Happening?!

Hey ya'll!


I have never been sooooo busy in my 19 years of life!
Let me update ya'll a little bit!:

-Well, I started COSMETOLOGY school! YAY ME! Today was my first day. I was nervous, but that passed QUICKLY, LOL. I'm looking into the future; because I've got BIG dreams! :-)

(How this ties into "Duchess of CHEAP!"? I received my SALLY'S Student Discount card! So I can get beauty products for little or nothing! AAAAHHH! Annnnd, upon my graduation I can finally apply for a MAC Pro card! Whooo! Paradise found.)

Cosmetology Pictures, Images and Photos
- I got a new puppy! A teacup Chihuahua named "Bisou", It means "kiss" in French! I am soooo in love with her ya'll! She's so spoiled, eats and sleeps all day...She's really the cutest little thing EVER!
Photobucket

-I got a job! At Crazy 8 (Gymboree sister store), so I can support my makeup obsession!! LOL

And that's all, hopefully I will find time to do more on my blog..but right now..my life is on this train that AIN'T stopping baby!!
MUAH!
lips Pictures, Images and Photos

5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear tat everything is going well. Congrats on Cosmetology school and the new job, and your puppy is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad that you're doing something that you really love and the puppy is absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on beginning cosmetology school! awwww the puppy is ADORABLE! congrats on the gig too! jobs are slim pickin's in some cities. :O) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have wonderful things going on! i wana start cosmetology school too, but i wanna finish my nursing first! and your puppy is soooo adorable! congrats on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ya'll!!!
    Cosmetology school is so fun! I'm in my first level now, learning the basics, and most people quit in the "theory" phase because their so ready to get to the "good stuff", LOL, but i'm truly enjoying myself...
    Thanks for the compliments on my baby dog! :-) She says thank you.. LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, Ideas, && Things!